That night, after I finished an entry...
Me: I can easily spend two hours on the computer each time I blog.
Sean said: Blogging is really a waste of time!
Me: Hey, it was you who started with this blog idea!
I want to start a whole story here but Shannyn has woken up so I'm going to spend some family time with her now.... tata!!
Oh yes before logging off.. here's some happy news to share. We just found out that that two of my friends (Dennis and Jenny) were going to have their first baby next year!! Let's welcome another Pisces to Planet Earth! Although they don't know and don't read my blog, I still want to congratulate them! Hahhhaaaa!!
4 comments:
He said that? hhmpk!
sigh.. thought i am going to hear some happy news from you sally!!!
susan
Haha! Well... I meant 'time consuming'... not 'waste of time' lah... Oops! :P
- SY
Engrish need to impoof!
Post a Comment