Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Hailstones

Last nite, it was so cold that there were hailstones at our area. Initially I thought that it was just heavy rain but Sean shouted "What's that noise? Hailstones!" So we switched on the outside light and saw some small hailstones falling and landed on top of our car. This was the first time I saw hailstones and was quite excited! It was kind of scary too as I was afraid that our car would be smashed. Fortunately, it only lasted for a few minutes and the hailstones were small (about the size of a penny). Sean asked me if I wanted to take photos but it was too cold to go outside..and its better to stay indoors where its safer too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time take a picture or beedeo. Baby din wake up from the all the noise?

Anonymous said...

It lasted only a few mins. I guess even if I took picture, probably wouldn't be clear also as it was late (9pm) already. (Sis)