Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cozy Carrier

Shannyn likes it when I carried her in our newly-acquired carrier and fell asleep almost instantly! It is so sweet and heart-warming to see my little princess fall sound asleep whilst I'm carrying her! We got this soft polyester cotton Domaro carrier from ebay for only AUD20 (quite a bargain as the original price was AUD90). The seller said that her baby didn't like it and she had only used it twice. Before we bought this carrier, we tried another carrier at a shop but Shannyn obviously didn't like it as she was fussy and cried non-stop when being placed inside. So we didn't purchase that. Anyway, the lifespan of a carrier is very 'short' as babies probably outgrow them real fast.

A carrier is extremely useful as I can still do my own things (e.g. drink water, use the PC, wash my hands, do laundry etc) while she stays close to me. Although most places are pram-friendly, it is sometimes more convenient to use a carrier. Mostly, Sean carries her when we're outside as its rather physically challenging (She is now 7kg). Well, I can only manage a good 30mins before my shoulders start to ache...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks so sweet in the third pic.... :D Well, however, she loooks strangled on the 2nd pic...posted... good luck! =D She's getting on more heavier...heehee jel