Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pampered

Yesterday morning, dad woke up quite early and was busy in the kitchen. To our surprise, dad was preparing Fried Bee Hoon for breakfast. He said that the 'General' (aka Mom) has 'ordered' him to make the bee hoon for us. All thanks to Sean's passing remark last week "Wa, if only we have fried bee hoon for breakfast". Parents really pamper Sean hor? So, be careful what we wish for cos we might just get it!

About 2 weeks ago, I told dad that my friend, Chuan, has passed me a 'secret recipe' for making Hainan chicken and that we can try making it too. He really went to buy a whole chicken and we tried making the Hainan chicken last Sunday! The chicken was rather hard and mom commented that it was actually a "Lao Guay Bu"!! Dad also made "Ah Char" to go with the chicken!

(Looks yummy?)

(New Dish - Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs)

Went for routine gynae checkup on Wed evening, we are shocked to know that I've gained 4kg within a week! So far, I've gained about 15kg in total, now at 61kg. First time my weight starts with a '5' and now a '6'! Doctor commented that the huge increment over the past week was mainly due to water retention as baby's growth should be steady now.

(My 'cute cute' swollen feet)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tin sheer boredom really increase parents' kungfu. I've never seen parents cook like so good before...or is it the camera good? :P - Joe Bro

Anonymous said...

wow, swollen legs siah...will be fine after birth. :) The food looks good. "Mai Hiam liao" got family cooked food is the best...jel

Archrouge said...

Yeah.. we do appreciate the home-cooked food!