Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

Warmer Days

(All of us trying to look stylo with our sunglasses inside the car)

(Parents with their new sunglasses)


Its getting warmer from this week onwards. The sun is extremely scotching hot especially when we're in the car. Sun protection for the eyes is as important as sun protecion for the skin! So we went sunglasses shopping for parents. Mom said that she liked my brown sunglasses so I have 'no choice' but to give her mine and get a new pair for myself. Hehe! Browsing through the wide selection, I decided to get myself the darkest pair of sunglasses that I can find! After half an hour of so, Dad managed to choose a brown pair which happened to match mom's 'new' pair.

Later in the day, the weather changed and it was not as sunny as before. Sean was saying "Look at parents, they are still wearing their sunglasses when the sun is gone". Before I could respond, he turned to me and exclaimed "What the.... you're also wearing your sunglasses!" Hahaaa!!

The weather is really erratic here. There were several times when we ate ice cream during the day but by evening, it turned so cold that we had to on the central heating for a couple of hours to warm up! Well, I realised that mom really loves ice cream. She bought a tub of Caramel ice cream and a box of 10 ice cream sticks with mixed flavours. She is very much hooked on to McDonald's soft serve cone and so far, she has been having them almost every week for the past 2 weeks. Even when we went shopping, she asked me whether I want to have the soft serve when in fact, she was the one craving for it!

No comments: