Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

IQ Test

Visited Ah Boy's blog and saw that there's an IQ test. Since I got nothing better to do, decided to do my first IQ test. Well, my score is 122 and it says that I'm a "Bright Mastermind". I always thought my IQ is higher than that.. well, guess I'm not as wise as I presume. That's good so now I can 'di gong' at times liao, hor, lao gong?



"People with IQ's in the 110 to 120 range fill the skilled trades and include some tool and die makers, teachers, and Ph. D.'s among their ranks. They also make up 16% of the population. People with IQ's of 120 and above tend to staff the professions as doctors, dentists, lawyers, teachers, and college professors. They fall in the upper 10% of the population."

So, if anyone of you got nothing better to do, feel free to try out the above IQ test.

Below is an IQ range guide. Interesting to know that Einstein has an IQ between 160 and 174 and Newton has an IQ between 174 and 200. So who is more intelligent? Bet they would be ignorant in the Fashion & Beauty section haha!

No comments: