Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 Chinese New Year's Eve - Rabbit Year

Today is Chinese New Year's Eve. We are approaching the Year of the Rabbit. Bye bye Year of Tiger, you have been good.

Now, we welcome the Year of the Rabbit in 2011!

We had steamboat at home this evening, yummy!!


Shannyn: See mummy, I know how to use the chopstick!




It's ready!


Careful it's hot!




Above: My first piece of "Xiao Fei Niu" (sliced beef)!!


Above: This is a vege ball with crunchy fish roe look-alike inside! It's my favourite! Soft on the outside and crunchy inside!


Above: Little rice noodles. Shannyn loves it!


See, I've got a red packet! Sean told her that she could have a red packet after we finished dinner. She asked me for a red packet straight after dinner. Haha!


Yes! I got it!


Thank you!

1 comment:

Joe bro said...

I love the steamboat with fishballs!