Last night, we were on the way home from a New Year's reunion dinner when Shannyn started to throw a tantrum...
"I want milk!!!!" she screamed hysterically.
OMG! We have stopped giving her powder milk and have started giving her fresh milk in replacement. So we do not bring milk powder out on road trips anymore.
But what can we do when she wants milk now?
Should we:
a) Drive to Coles or a nearby supermarket and buy some milk? But it would be cold milk. She could develop stomachache after drinking cold milk. Nah, not a good solution.
b) Endure her cries throughout the journey? And hopefully she would cry herself to sleep in the car? Not a pleasing solution either.
As we reached a round about, a bright idea striked me!
Yes! I have found a solution to the 'crisis' we were facing!
The Solution: MacDonalds??
Well, not quite....
It is McCafe!!!
McCafe sells Baby cino, which is basically cold milk that is frothed and warmed up!
For only 65 cents, it made Shannyn really happy! She fell asleep in seconds after having her dose of Baby cino (bonus with some froth and chocolate flakes)!!
Having milk before sleep is like a ritual, an 'addiction' similar to coffee drinkers addiction.
I'm glad that we have found a quick fix here and I think it'll come in handy very often!
No comments:
Post a Comment