Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

All about Taurus

A Tauren is straight forward.

A direct "yes" or "no" pleases me.

A "maybe" or "partial" answer irritates and drives me crazy.

Life is complicated enough, why make it so confusing and vague?!

When I see a questionnaire with a question and three possible answers (Yes, No, Partial), it makes me confused. An indirect "No" had never been in my dictionary.

I always had the mentality that "No" means "No" and "Yes"means "Yes".

And I hate it when someone says "Yes but..." or "No but..."!!

Over the years, I am learning to accept that partial answers are acceptable.

A new concept for Taurens really.

One concept that I never ever knew existed!

5 comments:

joe bro said...

Tarus, Capricorn and Virgo are the 3 earth signs in the horoscope. They get along well too :)

Archrouge said...

I believe in horoscope totally!

joe bro said...

I think I know your least favourite horoscope...do you know mine?

Archrouge said...

Is it the same? Hahaa!!

joe bro said...

I don't think so :P