I find it difficult to blog nowadays.. my mind has gone blank. I don't know what to write, don't know what to post. Perhaps I'm so focused on baby ...I mean in a positive way. Everyday when I wake up, I can't wait to see her happy smile, can't wait to hug her first thing. She fascinates me in so many ways. Like today, I have placed a lot of toys in a toy ship and she actually picks out her favourite bee toy, among the many animal toys in the ship!
Will post some videos then. Enjoy!
Above: Got scolding from mom for letting Shannyn play with her spoon like this. Opps! She said that she might choke.. well, guess she has a point there too. But its so funny the way she bit the spoon!
1 comment:
Kids will be kids lah. "Grandma" is just worried that the spoon might go the wrong way, don't mind her. Personally, I find it kinda funny as well. HA!
Post a Comment