And she can be easily frightened, like when the door bangs (stupid laundry door room %#$#) or when we shout (too excited about the Tennis Australian Open competition!), she will jump and sometimes cry. She really likes us to cuddle and talk with her. When I carry her and daddy walks past, she will turn her head and look at daddy. So curious and Kaypo!
I really like to touch her hair.. so much and so smooth .. unlike me when I was a baby.. not much hair. Ha! She is like Sean.. he has lots of hair as a baby and even has fine hair along his ears and yes, its the same for our baby too! When we brought her to shopping, most strangers comments are 'Look at the hair she's got! So much!".
I am also envious of her long and upward-curly eyelashes.. which I reckon are partly inherited from my mum (Mum's got thick, curlish eyelashes but they are not very long though) and partly from Sean's long eyelashes. I've only got curlish eyelashes on one eye. So if I want to "balance" them, have to use the Maybelline's Sky High Curves Mascara to make the other eyelash curl upwards as well. Haa! She's definitely got Sean's eyes.. even when she is falling asleep, her eyes rolls upwards like her daddy! So cute!
We are all developing backaches and strong arm muscles from the continuous carrying. Imagine carrying a bag of rice everywhere.. she's now a whopping 5.2kg! As she likes to kick very vigorously, have to carry her real close and tight. But she also likes to fling her arms and hit our faces! Ouch!




3 comments:
wow, she looks so ke ai when sleeping...did u just cut her hair? looks lesser than those previous pics though. Can sense a mother jealous over her daughter though...omg. You are pretty lah. So, don't envy your daughter anymore. lol, really funny...she's oso kpo as sean..hahahah jel
Very cute pics!! HAHA! The noiser the baby is, the more fun. The baby need someone to be with her at all times bah. HAHA! - Joe Bro
Jel:I only cut the sides of her hair (when man yue).. in fact, her hair has grown longer.. prob her head is getting bigger faster. Ha!
Bro: Yeah, dad tried to rock her to sleep but keep talking to her, ask her to Oi Oi.. how to sleep?!!
Post a Comment