Men love shopping too. They love to buy big items and are very focused in their shopping!
Here are some of our "recent" purchases!!
Recent defined being the latest of the collection.
Couldn't decide which colour so I got both!!
I've been using Lancome lipsticks for years...
Pros: Very moisturising, nice colour.
Cons: The cover falls out easily if in bag and not childproof. Best lipstick cover design is Chanel's where one has to click/unclick to open/close.

Guess what is this?
It is an eyebrow tweezer.
Love the sweet design!
Child-proof to a certain extent....Ahahaa!!
My retired Reebok cross trainer..... I have been wearing this since 2003!!
It has served its mistress well, really well!!
My new Nike runners!! Love the colour, love the softness and love the lightness!!
My new Nike runners!! Love the colour, love the softness and love the lightness!!




I did not buy this slippers.....this pair was given free when I bought mooncakes!!
2 comments:
I dunno abt the rest, but the car sure looks nice. HAHA!
wow wow! time to do accounting?
Chi Sing
Post a Comment