How can I be at the right place at the right time with the right people? Everything has to be right for it to work! How can I make it work for me? I'm still searching .....
Will I be delighted? Maybe yes maybe not.
And I should be happy everyday right?
快乐是选择.....
3 comments:
Catch no ball.
Happiness is indeed a personal choice, saw this quote once, sadness is inevitable, misery is optional, so if all the goings are tough or not as we wish for, we can either make ourselve live happily or we can choose to live miserably, it's all about choice, and that's the beauty of life, the freedom to choose the way we want to leave.--ML
Yes, much easier to not be bothered too much by the unhappiness in life and focus on the positive sides but it is easier said than done.
Post a Comment