Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Need 1 more

Are you wondering what I mean by this sentence?

Tonight, Sean and I were 'fighting' over the use of our 1 and only computer at home. Guess we need another one in the near future.... so we can do our own 'work'... any suggestions on brands/models are very welcome!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fujitsu or HP? But both could be quite ex...

Unknown said...

Apple iMac or MacBook.

Anonymous said...

If you do not need to move around with the PC, buy a desktop.

If you need to have a PC on the move, and dont want the wait, can consider Mini Notebook.

http://h40059.www4.hp.com/hp2133/

HP is a good choice, Fujitsu is too premium. Try to avoid Dell, I dont have good experience with my dell office laptops. --- ML

Archrouge said...

Thanks for your suggestions!

Anonymous said...

Haha... there's the Apple advocate... :P
- Sean