Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New 'stunt'

Shannyn is 10 months old today. The birthday ticker on my blog reminded me! Well, actually it was Sean who told me during dinner. Yes, her birthday is on the 14th.. and so is my brother's birthday! How can I forget? Hehe! Today, I bought 2 large pizzas from Domino's for dinner. It was really a time saver as we had finished our dinner by 8pm. With no dishes to wash, I got to spend time and played with Shannyn for half an hour before she went to bed. I tried to 'train' her to crawl by putting things just slightly out of her reach. She went on all fours and I thought she was going to cry. But to my surprise, she actually managed to sit upright after going on all fours! I was so shocked as I have never seen her do that. She even clapped when I 'congratulated' her on her successful stunt! Will post some videos soon. She is exactly 10 months old today and this is clearly another milestone for her. It is really fun to watch her discover herself everyday.

Did I mention that she seems to be a bum shifter.. she would move using her bum bit by bit rather than crawl. It was so funny! In a few weeks' time, we would expect her to sit up after waking up from her sleep which means, for her safety, we might have to move the rails of her cot high up in order to 'contain' her in the cot. Very often, she rotates 90 degrees during her sleep and get her legs stuck in between the cot rails! One morning, I burst out laughing when I saw that she has rotated 180 degrees in her bed and was still sleeping soundly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many new moves liao ah! Remember to post the videos...haha!