Monday, August 25, 2008
Shannyn's first flu (25 Aug 2008)
Opps.. I passed the flu bug to Shannyn over the weekend. I've had flu and slight cough since last Friday and went to see the doctor on Sunday. Thereafter got some Codral cold and flu tablets to ease the symptoms. The pharmacist warned against taking the tablets at night as it might cause sleeplessness, which doesn't affect me at all as I still slept almost immediately once I hit the sack! But alas, I have passed the virus to Shannyn. She has a runny nose and slight cough today.. poor baby. Hope she recovers soon.. have to monitor her closely these few days. Feel so bad for passing to her the flu.. but it goes to show 'how close' we are! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aiyo...kids are more vulnerable to viruses...do take care, both of you!
Yeah.. I think Shannyn's much 'stronger' than me though...as she's feeling much better today already!
Alamak, better take care of health for the two of you oh... Poor thing.Weather's bad though...Take care.. -jel
take care of her...it would be nicer to see her kick and shout. haha!
Post a Comment