Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Washroom Overhaul

Last weekend, we finally decided to do a DIY overhaul of our toilet and bathroom. I thoroughly cleaned the bathroom for almost an hour, scrubbing and wiping every inch of the bathroom! Unfortunately, I caught a cold thereafter and was in bed by 8.30pm. Parents called at 9pm and was shocked to find out that I was already sleeping. Didn't tell them that I was sick in case they worry. Well, served me right for wearing only T-shirt and shorts in Winter! I thought that by 'working hard' and moving around, I wouldn't feel the cold. Sean took charge of the toilet. He changed the entire toilet seat and even placed a fluffy pink seat cover on top! Sean had placed it after I went to bed. The pinkish cover really made a difference, I got a shock when I entered the toilet at 3am and I thought that I was dreaming then! Now, I can't wait to go to the toilet all the time just to admire our 'hotel toilet'!!

These are some little decorators in our bathroom.. just to beautify and brighten up the place!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, nice pink! Shall i get you some hello kitty bathroom accessories and stickers next time to make a 'hello kitty' toilet for Shannyn? Hee! ~elin ;p

Anonymous said...

wow, so sweet... :) So nice of Sean to decor ah...kekeke... Got moved by him? heehee.. jel

Anonymous said...

ohya, take good care of yrself oso ah...don't fall sick...mus be strong...jel :)

Anonymous said...

Elin: Yeah, Hello Kitty designed toilet.. so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Eh...Sean must "aim" straight ah! Dun gana the nice pink carpet! LOL...oops ;p

Anonymous said...

Wah biang! Stress leh... if I miss target... Sally will sure issue me WCO one... :T