Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

For Gals Only

Gals, check this out! Lots of Wang Lee Hom MTVs inside! Hubby is afraid that I'll be bored, give me this website to explore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0smBvdklHVQ

I like it!! His songs are mostly R&B, quite light and he has very good groove too. But sometimes can't understand his pronounciation well, have to look at the MTV's lyrics. But well, I just listen and enjoy the "view"!!

Baby seems to enjoy it too, she is kicking me excitedly when I'm watching the MTV. Before that, I played Mozart & she was so quiet, probably boring & sleeping. Hahaa! She's extremely active all day yesterday, I thought that she will have a good night's sleep but she is awake all night! Kicked and woke me up several times last night!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Hey, put the video on your blog. It should look better :) - Sally bro

Joe said...

Cool, no more going through comments ah...haha