Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Arrivals


Parents finally arrived on Sat at 6am. This picture was taken at the Melbourne airport at 6.15am. Sunrise now is at 5.15am or so. Have to adjust the time backwards for daylight savings on 29 Oct e.g. 10am will be 11am. So this will make the time difference between Spore and Melbourne to be 3h instead of 2h (Spore time 7pm will be 10pm in Melbourne).
Sunday was so hot, it reached 30 degrees! It was the hottest day since we arrived in Melbourne! Even at night, the temperature was about 28 degrees. Parents also felt that it was very warm. I told them that normally its quite cooling since its only Spring now. But because of their arrival, the weather adjusted for them since Spore is very hot too! Haha! I'm not sure what they are going to do for entertainment but I guess they will find something to do!!
Unexpectedly, parents also brought over some gifts from home. Thanks to Bro and Elin (Minnie); Elin's mom (pink wrapper) and Aijie (bear bear wrapper) for the wonderful gifts!! We haven't open the Minnie gift yet. The packaging is so nice, I reckon must be Elin's artistic work cos I don't think the Wong Family inherits any fantastic packaging skills!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sal, you look like dad more...heehee. And your stomache's getting rounder hor. keke.Ke ai. BTW, has ur hubby's nutrients gone to bb? He's getting skinnier. Or he's still suffering from gam zhe that I've always given him the nick huh?!? *lol* poor ting, er ren shi jie no more... jel

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally, glad to know that u r enjoying yourself there! You look so happy! Will visit your blog more often to get updates. Take care ya! Pei Hoon :>

Joe said...

Hey, you actually look bigger than ZX now. Hee! - Sally bro

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally, take good care...PS

Archrouge said...

JeL: Yeah, have been trying to feed HB more.. with chocolates!

PH: Yeah, keep in touch! Nice Jap pics you got too!

Joe: You mean my tummy izzit? Of course lah. Hehe! Thanks for the prezzie!