
Its been a crazy 2 months, moving from one country to another. Finally, HB and I have more or less settled down at a rental place. Well, I'm getting a little bored so am trying to look for part-time jobs. But also feel tired at times due to the little one inside of me! Backaches, dry eyes, breathlessness makes me feel like lying in my bed all day!
And no one told me about pregnancy that you will even have problems wearing your socks and shoes! HB sometimes help when I cant reach. He has been so sweet & help me cut my toenails too! I used to be able to sleep throughout the night but now, have to get up every night to go washroom.. poor HB, he's been getting morning headaches. I hope its not due to me waking up & disturbing him..
And no one told me about pregnancy that you will even have problems wearing your socks and shoes! HB sometimes help when I cant reach. He has been so sweet & help me cut my toenails too! I used to be able to sleep throughout the night but now, have to get up every night to go washroom.. poor HB, he's been getting morning headaches. I hope its not due to me waking up & disturbing him..
Boy are we glad that Spring is approaching! The streets are so beautiful with new flowers blooming. We realised that the the tree outside our house is actually a white cheery blossom (see pic of hb posting in front of the tree).
No comments:
Post a Comment