THE FIRST MONTH:
Born slightly premature at 35 weeks and 5 days, Saige was too tiny and had to stay in an incubator in the hospital. There was also a pulse monitor (see blue wire) to check her breathing. Every baby in the nursery has one monitor each. Once, I accidentally removed the monitor and it beeped very loudly. All the nurses went hysterical searching for it. Opps.

Shannyn looking at her little sister, with lots of love.
On day 5, Saige went under the UV lights due to jaundice. It looked really scary. I cried when I saw her under the blue lights. I didn't know anything about jaundice and the nurse asked me to google it!
Saige stayed in the hospital for 14 days. Both of us visited her everyday to feed her, cuddle her and talk to her.
Shannyn looking at her little sister, with lots of love.
On day 5, Saige went under the UV lights due to jaundice. It looked really scary. I cried when I saw her under the blue lights. I didn't know anything about jaundice and the nurse asked me to google it!
Saige stayed in the hospital for 14 days. Both of us visited her everyday to feed her, cuddle her and talk to her.
Full month celebration - Gong Gong Po Po made the red eggs.
Wearing a new bright pink outfit for her full month party.
Strawberry fruit cake from our favourite cake shop.
Saige slept throughout her full month party!!
We invited some good friends to the party. Thanks for all your beautiful gifts and wonderful support.
THE SECOND MONTH:
Smiling at me.
Smiling in her sleep. Check out those lovely eyelashes.
THE THIRD MONTH:
Bogeh!!
At three months, Saige responds when we speak to her by making lots of cooing sounds and screeches. She also turns her head slowly to the side when someone speaks to her from the side. From premature clothes to size 00000 clothes, she is now wearing size 000 clothes (note: this was Shannyn's clothing size when she was born).
We are totally in love with Saige! MUA MUA!






No comments:
Post a Comment