Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Categorising my blog

I have always wanted to categorise my blog posts as a way to organise it. After five long blogging years, I finally did  it!

Never felt the need to categorise the posts as I never thought the blog would last for more than five years, seriously.

Most people use fb, tweets or instagrams, only a few handful blogs. I am amongst the minority who sucks at all of the above except blogging. Or I'd rather say I prefer blogging to the rest of the platforms.

I won't be categorising all my previous posts, unless I am super bored. Going forward, I will definitely be labelling each post.

It goes to show that it is too late to do anything. Whatever you are thinking of doing, go ahead. Whether it is as simple as having a piece of chocolate or as big as buying a house.

It is not too late. The only thing stopping you is yourself.


No comments: