We have just moved house.
We chose a really good day to move. Dad even went to the Guan Yin temple to pray and make sure.
Excellent indeed, it was the hottest day of the month, in fact, of the year so far.
It was a sweltering 39 degrees in Victoria. We survived the heat, thanks to the wonders of air-conditioning, one of the greatest invention of man-kind.
Now the new house has lots of boxes and luggage to be unpacked. It feels like boxes of gifts for us. When I open up a box, it is like I am unwrapping a big box of presents!!
The most funniest thing was this. I could not find my black flats! So mum and I searched high and low for it.
In the end, it turned out in the most unusual place.....
It was underneath the two-tier black shoe rack! Because it was all black, it was extremely well-camouflaged!
I'm sure we will discover more surprises as we unpack.
No comments:
Post a Comment