Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

My past, present and future

Best advice to my younger self is ..... to take better care of yourself.

My earliest happy memory is..... brother teaching me how to ride a bicycle.

Best bit about getting older is.....getting wiser and wiser by the day.

My most life-changing decision is..... to move to Australia. That are so many life-changing decisions but I reckon this is the most challenging. I can ratter on and on about this but this is meant to be a short post.

I'd most like to learn how to...... make pumpkin soup. Seriously, I have never even bought a pumpkin. That day, my Australian colleague said she would be making pumpkin soup for dinner as she could not be bother making anything else and I asked her for her recipe. I love pumpkin soup. Home-make ones will be awesome.

I'm most forward looking to..... moving to our new office! Went for a sneak peak earlier. Everything is so clean and new. New furniture, new kitchen, new toilet and high ceilings. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Joe Bro said...

Did I teach you bicycle? I remember you picking it up very fast though. And you ride very fast!

Unknown said...

Hey, you look great! It's tough to get a job in Aus isn't it? So having one is a big blessing?

William loves pumpkin soup too, I don't know why. I find it so-so. Still prefer chicken soup, hehe.

Flipper said...

The next time I visit you will be in your new office! But I know where to meet you now - at the Big Clock! :) Hopefully will be able to arrange another trip next winter!