Wearing her shoes by herself, Shannyn was prepared to attend her first day of Kindergarten this morning. The kinder is only five minutes walk from home.
Waiting outside the kindergarten for the door to open.
Shannyn playing with parent's video camera.
Today is Shannyn's first day at Kindergarten.
Maybe she was nervous, last night she woke up thrice in the middle of the night.
She asked me why she had to go to school even though I was not working. And she has been saying that she will miss me when she goes Kindergarten. Sweet!
Dad, mum and I brought her there this morning. She was quite all right. I told her I couldn't stay and had to go soon. She nodded her head.
As I was walking out, she shouted cheekily across the room "See you later, Alligator" twice.
One of the teachers seemed very pleased at the end of the day. She said all the kids were behaving very well and there was no crying whatsoever.
2 comments:
She seem so calm going to Kinder. People my generation were petrified and were actually crying on their first day of Kinder.
Maybe because she has been to childcare, similar though not exactly the same.
Post a Comment