Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rachel's wedding at De Bortoli


















Rachel and Nan's wedding was held at the De Bortoli winery at Yarra Valley on 12 November 2011.


I was so looking forward to the wedding. This was also the first wedding we attended in Melbourne.

A week before the wedding, I searched through my wardrobe for a suitable outfit... nothing. Not surprisingly as it was six years ago when we attended a wedding.



I was out at lunch two days before the wedding when I walked past MNG.


I couldn't believe it!! It was unbelievable, it was meant to be..... 40% off dresses!!! So I got a new dress for the wedding. Yes!!!



Shannyn loved her new dress too. Mom bought it for her from Singapore. Very Korean and lovely!


It was a romantic and sweet wedding. The speech, the vows, the band and the party were pretty sincere and touching. We left at 11pm and reached home after midnight. Tired but totally enjoyable!

1 comment:

Joe Bro said...

That's a nice party! And Shannyn looks Korean-ish.