Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Do you prefer a simple life?



I happen to stumble upon this interesting website that talks about how to live life simple.

If you found yourself bored with the news that often talks about murders, robberies and natural disasters, this website provides a positive and refreshing outlook about life and the more wonderful aspects of homosapiens (aka humans).

Sometimes when I feel like I've done nothing productive (at work), I will browse this website during lunch. Somehow it motivates me a little and opens up my perspective.

Each post in the site is lengthy so it is definitely not for readers who loathe reading or reading on the net. It talks a lot about philosphy theories and can be overwhelming in some aspects.

I do believe that I live a simple life. Sometimes I can't handle such simplicity and often find challenges to complicate it. Or somehow others will complicate it for me. Perhaps, this is what makes life interesting.

At the end of the day, I think that a well-balanced life is, without doubt, the best!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Joe Bro said...

Simple life I like! Especially sitting at a coffee joint, and just looking at people walk past. Therapeutic!