Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I found it - VIVI!!!!


We went to Boxhill (place with a lot of Chinese goods) and found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite Chinese fashion magazine, VIVI!!

This is the November 2009 cover, in Japanese. It is the same image as the Chinese version I bought!!! The cover girl, Lena Fujji, a Japanese girl, is my favourite model in the mag!!


I always get a copy in Malaysia when I visit as it is much much cheaper there. I didn't really see the mag selling in Singapore though... it had the Japanese version which costed S$30 each but it didn't have the Chinese version.


When I saw the magazine, I just super excited and kept yelling to hubby "They have my magazine here, they have my magazine here!!" It was as if I had found gold!!! Well, he was the least interested and was more keen in the wide-range of Chinese story books (for Shannyn).


And for only AUD10, it has the latest fashion tips, makeup tips, shoes, accessories, health etc and is no doubt my favourite magazine. The models are very fashionable (Japanese style), unlike the fashion over here, either black, white or grey (boring!!!!!!)


The only difference is that it is currently featuring autumn/winter clothes in the November 2009 issue as it is getting cold in Japan/HK/Taiwan whereas Summer is arriving in Australia!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its in Spore too, at Kinokuniya but expensive. Its a hot favourite amongst gals here too.
~elin

joe bro said...

No wonder the title looks familiar.

Yes, Japanese fashion is very colourful, and one of a kind. THey especially like to put over-dosage of plush toys hanging from their bags or handphones.

Archrouge said...

Elin: I didn't know it is popular in Singapore too!! I went Kino at Bugis but they don't sell Chinese version. One issue can entertain me for a few months cos they cover almost every "aspect" possible!! The font is super small at size 4 somemore!!

Bro: Yes, Japanese fashion is more creative and unique. They dare to play with colours more, and it is not just colour on clothes, we are looking at colours on eyes, lips, cheeks, shoes, nails and of course, hair!!

Anonymous said...

Yes... and she also uses the mag to catch up on her Chinese... :P

joe bro said...

Her chinese very bad de ah?