It was very windy last Sunday. Sean pulled out a dragon kite and we started kite-flying at the backyard! Think we got the kite in Singapore at Marina South several years back....
The wind was incredibly strong and the kite (in the sky) was so uncontrollable. Sean nearly cut his finger as the kite was flying up at tremendous speed.
"I have never flown kite to such great height," he said. Neither have I!!
I had a go at it but had to 'call for help' within five seconds!! I actually shouted '老公!!!!!!' while trying to hold on to the kite. My 'stunt' was captured on video but let's not share it...hahaa!
Sean kept saying "Wa, it's not easy" repeatedly!!! It was indeed a challenge. I really thought that I was going to lose the kite!!
1 comment:
Wow! Really strong wind there! I've never really flown a kite before.
Post a Comment