Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

SOLD

We sold our 2nd car and now I have to take a bus to the train station. After a week, I 'manage' to catch a cold after waiting in the cold for the bus. The longest time I waited was half an hour.... only to be 'saved' by Sean. One part of me is starting to regret the decision..... but the thought of saving $$ motivates me.. probably I just need to put on more layers of clothes. This morning, it was a cold 18 degrees so I wore my boots but it reached a hot 30 degrees later in the day!! On the bright side, at least I don't have to worry about parking and car maintenance for now.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it expensive calling a cab there?

Archrouge said...

Yes, very expensive. Costs more than AUD$100 from city to home.

Anonymous said...

Market is really that bad?!

Chi Sing

Unknown said...

And you save money on gym fees. Can keep fit like this ; ) Anyway, most importantly dress well, and keep alert/safe. Don't work too late.