
Went to Redhill Market at Mornington Peninsula two Saturdays ago. The market was larger than I expect. There were food, fruits, clothes, paintings and Xmas gifts etc. Reached there at approx 10.30am and we only had less than 3hours to tour the place as the market close at 1pm. We only took a 10mins break, ate some oven-baked scones and hot chocolate which were sold by boy-scouts. It was really cute to see the kids preparing the drinks, food and as cashiers collecting money. I was pretty worried that they might scald themselves with the hot drinks. It was rather cold in the morning and I wore 2 layers plus a coat.. but by lunch time, it got so warm that I had removed two layers of clothing!!



(By the time we were ready to leave, the 'carpark' is already empty. This was the carpark, which actually looks quite nice and peaceful without any cars!)



2 comments:
Sally!! Shannyn has the same looks as you when both of you smiled...So sweet. Less of Sean liao. hehe.. Make him jealous, obviously. BTW,her hat is so pretty too. She looks stunned though when the baby next to her cries. Haha!
Anyway, I thought "Redhill Market" means that "Redhill Market" in SG...So coincidence. Aussie has the same name.
Cheers,
Jel
Shannyn sure grows up very fast. She started to say a few words? HAHA! Tin next week she can walk liao...
Post a Comment