(Sean and Shannyn on the plane. We were distracting her with her favourite toy. Only worked for a while, eventually had to feed her during take-off)
We were q-ing to check in our seats and a customer service personnel came over and told us to go over to a special check-in counter, skipping the long Q ahead. Phew! This is definitely one of the privilege of travelling with a baby! After spending only 10mins checking-in, we decided to proceed to some duty-free shopping inside. By then, it was 3pm and we were famished so grabbed a burger for late lunch. While munching our burger, we heard that our flight was delayed for 1h. We decided to call back home to inform the folks. As I was on the phone, they announced that our flight would be delayed for another 3h!! Everyone was shocked and there was a loud roar at the airport during the delay announcement! I was getting tired and hungry again. Then we heard that they were giving our food vouchers due to the delay, which really perked me up again. We received AUD42 of food voucher (AUD14 each!). So we went Starbucks and grabbed some drinks and muffin. An hour later, we went to have our early dinner and even packed away some sandwiches! After an hour into the flight, they served dinner. I ate so much that I had stomach upset during the flight! And before we landed, I felt like vomitting, probably due to indigestion! Serve me right for gorging myself! I felt sick even before my holiday started...
Shannyn fell asleep almost immediately in the bassinet after nursing during the take-off. Sean and I even managed to catch 'The Bee Movie'. She woke up just before landing and looked fresh to meet the folks who were meeting us at the airport!
7 comments:
Baby looks really focused on the toy leh. Anyway, you really slim down very fast...
Wow,first time I saw sean without glasses... Din know he has BIG eyes...haha...Anyway, think Shannyn loves the toy too much...haha..So engrossed. Well, really nice to see you folks. Hopefully if I got chance to see u at yr place..Take care...C u nxt year again...-jel
waa, dont post my pics hor? I camera shy de, hee ~elin
Bro: Yeah, that is her favourite toy!
Elin: Hmm..ok.. can post ur Kitty Mao Mao pics rite hehe
Jel: Yeah, gd to see u all. Am glad ur mom is ok (I read ur blog too).
haha, you are my ardent fans. Thanks for reading...hope u enjoy ya..and you better eat more lah. See you so skinny now hurts mi lor... gambate, eat more :) jel
wa...wad happened? so long go back home newless liao? jel
Hee... have been really busy since back... will update soon. Akan Datang! :P
Alright, just one piece of quick news: Shannyn is teething! (so... the 'repercussion' effect is that... we definitely have to wean her now... which means, we have been making the poor baby cry for the past few days trying to get her onto bottle... arghhh!) :S
- Sean
Post a Comment