Today is the 5th of May and it is my birthday!
So for anyone who wana buy 4D, can bet 0505. Haha! If you win, must treat me ok? Well, the benefit for having the same number for my birth day and month is that its easy to remember.. and when filling in most application forms that require birthdate data, don't have to fuss about whether to fill in date first or the month first! Keke!
Hmm.. how am I gg to celebrate my birthday? First, I'll go for a facial spa, then I'll go for lunch. After lunch, its tea-time where I'll have some nice biscuits and treats. Then I'll go for a full-body aromatherapy spa massage followed by manicure & pedicure. Then it'll be dinner where I'll go for seafood dinner!
But wait.. all these will happen at home! Well, I've got to take care of Shannyn at the same time right? So here's the real version:
First, I'll go for a facial spa (wash up), then I'll go for lunch (home-cooked food). For afternoon tea, I'll have some nice biscuits and treats. Then I'll go for a full-body aromatherapy spa massage (bathe) followed by manicure & pedicure (self DIY style IF got time). Then it'll be dinner where I'll go for seafood dinner (steaming fish tonight)!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Sally. Can see that you are really enjoying life over there.
Sally, you are cute :)
haha, wen, she's enjoying her time mah...taitai lifestyle...so u want oso can, find a good hubby like sean lah... :P jel happi bday
BTW, paiseh ah, is wen the miss tan i knw huh? :P else sally kills mi for spamming comments here hor...keke jel
Wa, so zhun4! Came in read ur blog, just in time to wish you happy bday! ~elin :)
Happy Birthday Sally. Take care and hope to see u3 soon. Stay warm, it's getting cold...PS
So enjoy ah...can imagine the bb 30 years later also write the same blog...imaginery de....haha!
After seeing you, I think you must really gained back the weight...Very very thin liao leh...Must buck up on food. Don't just let the baby eats up your nutrient. Gambate...jel
Post a Comment